“The project is the ultimate client”
- Established in 1979 as one of South Africa’s 1st project management companies
- Pioneered Time Control as a specialist discipline and consultancy
- Developed and applied the first use of computers to project management and time control in the South African context
- Drafted baseline conditions of contract relating to time control and project procedures now adopted by most standard forms of contract in South Africa
- Co-developed project control protocols and procedures for major construction companies
- Expert witness and claims consultant in various construction related disputes
- Developed a document repository and project archiving system for the South African Construction Industry
- Developed the first Project Intelligence and Governance system for SA
- Pro-Crit Projects has a level 2 BBBEE accreditation is association with Face2Face Project Management Face to Face Project Management
WHO WE ARE
Over the past 30 years the company has successfully managed in South Africa many prestigious projects valued in excess of R30 billion. Repeat appointments from every client underscore the successes achieved. Every project has completed on time and within budget. In many instances the projects has won industry awards for excellence in project construction management and/or quality.
The founder of the company remains active in the team. The experience and expertise gained over time is shared in an active mentoring programme. Computerisation forms the formalised project management platform which in turn defines protocols. As a forerunner to formalise project management in South Africa the in-house management procedures adopted by the company have evolved in response to a need for fast and bigger projects and are fully “battled tested”.
The group is synonymous with the fastest and most challenging projects built in the country. It prides itself on zero failures despite tackling extremely difficult and challenging ventures. The company is involved in training, litigation work, computer support to other project managers and skills transfer in the field of project and construction management. The systems used by the company provide the client with interactive management information that allow exceptional levels of transparency. This negates selective reporting and ensures that the client has 24/7 access to every detail of the project.
Key Characteristics Summarised:
- Fast track programming experts
- Formalised management procedures to achieve consistent results
- In-House technology using computer driven project management procedures
- Professional and honest conduct
- Experts in team alignment and co-ordination
- Exceptional communication procedures
- Transparency that allow auditing and peer review
- Auditable procedures that are results driven
- An exceptional understanding of legal issues and processes